The newsletter service allows to manage recipient lists out of the MARIProject business partner master.
- Newsletter self service (Internal user / Member)
Newsletter self-service: Each newsletter will have a hyperlink that allows the recipient to modify his or her newsletter settings
Click on > newsletter settings will change the newsletter settings for email@example.com.
- Free newsletter registration (external user)
1st Step: Enter an > email address. MARIProject will send a verification email with a hyperlink.
2nd Step: The verficiation email contains a hyperlink to prove the ownership of the email address. The user can provide further information about him- or herself.
Event Registration Service
Events are managed in MARIProject to organize the locations, the internal or external resources. In addition, participants can be invited, registerd and - in a future version - billed.
- Initation Email (Member and Public)
- Public event registration
1st Step: Public landingpage for event 50001. Enter an email address. MARIProject will send a verification email with a hyperlink.
2nd Step: The verification email contains a hyperlink to prove the ownership of the email address. After clicking on this link, the email address will be transformed to a participant. MARIProject will search for the existence of this email in the business partner contact person and link it automatically.
Then the user can provide more information about him- or herself and register for the event. The result page of step 1 will simulate this link to show the registration page for the event.
Event presentation on the homepage using database access
The third element of this sample site is the presentation of events using database access. The database can either be accessed directly (as in this demo) or indirectly via synchronization between the back office database and the web front-end database.
- List of (public) events: As a sample above a list of events is shown. This list is also used on the button of a single event description page.
- Event description: The event master does have two html formattable text elements (Description and Notes). Both can be used to format the content on the homepage
- List of speakers or hosts: The sample also shows the list of speakers linked in the resource tab of an event.
- Image(s) to an event: The folder mechanism can be used to manage images in the database. On this sample, the first picture in the first tab is used in the list and also on the details screen.